Our client is actively seeking a Senior Consultant to join their thriving St. Louis, MO office. Consistently ranked by Engineering News-Record as a Top 200 Design Firm and a Top 200 Environmental Firm, our client is extremely well-respected within the industry.
As Senior Consultant, this person will help to lead and grow the St. Louis, MO office by managing clients and bringing in new business. The ideal candidate will have compliance, multimedia and permitting experience, and will be able to act as a mentor to junior staff and senior leadership on a variety of projects.
Below are some additional benefits of this position and this firm:
- Extremely committed to helping their staff succeed.
- Privately-held, employee-owned company
- Stock is awarded as part of an incentive bonus program and has risen in value dramatically compared to other market commodities
- Benefits are above average
- Company has grown at a double-digit percentage rate over the past three years
If you are an senior environmental consultant in the St. Louis area, this could be a fantastic career opportunity for you. Please don't hesitate to submit your resume to us today.