As Division Manager, this is a unique opportunity to be a key player in leading our client’s Asbestos/Lead Group. This division is growing rapidly, and our client is looking for someone to come in with a positive, hands-on attitude to oversee this growth.
This person will be engaging regularly with clients and setting the tone for the future of the Asbestos/Lead Group.
The benefits of this position and being a part of this company are many, including:
- This company has been named “A Top Company to Work For” two years in a row.
- They have strong, stable leadership with an open-door policy to new ideas and suggestions.
- Offers an above average salary, benefits and bonus program.
- In the past three years, company revenues have grown an average of 24%.
- Employee turnover is averaging just 4%, with the industry average at 8-10%.
If you are looking for a change and to join a company that truly puts its people first, this might be an opportunity for you. Submit your resume to us today!
Job ID: 201557