RSG has been tasked with hiring a Regional Manager within a renowned environmental consulting firm in the Southern New England Area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those experienced with working in the environmental consulting industry. Work associated with this position are projects related to business strategy, a variety of environmental projects, technical work, operations logistics, and an assortment of other types of projects.
As a Regional Manager, a key component of this job is being a leader. This job entails working with a team of people as well as working alongside other managers to discover new opportunities for the firm. If you feel you are in a position where your potential for growth is limited and are looking to be a leader opportunity, this opportunity could be right for you.
This position has numerous benefits, including the following:
- Leading a large team of people to further a thriving company
- Work for a company that greatly values its employees and fosters their success
- Work with some of the top minds in the industry
- The ability to work on a wide variety of projects
- Various company benefits, such as:
- Shared cost medical and dental insurance
- No cost short and long-term disability
- No cost life insurance
- Tuition assistance
- 401k match
- Performance-based bonuses
Job ID: 11