The Program Manager will be responsible supporting and growing the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) consulting practice. This person will have experience in a range of environmental projects, specifically compliance and environmental management system (EMS) experience. This firm is seeking a big picture thinker who will think broadly and take initiative.
There are many benefits of working with this company, including:
- 100% ESOP
- Big enough to compete with larger firms, but small enough to know everyone in the company
- Committed to being a full service consultant company on the Environmental EH&S side
- Very profitable and in major growth mode presently
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Strong understanding of EHS program development and organizational leadership to support clients in developing and growing internal programs.
- Client management.
- Establishment and growth of professional relationships with clients and collaborative partnerships with internal/external team members.
- Coordination of work across departments to ensure seamless and timely execution of tasks.
- Mentoring of junior staff.
If you're good at leading a team and seeking an opportunity to be a part of the senior leadership team within a growing company, apply today.
Job ID: 12