RSG has recently partnered with a leading environmental firm, providing environmental consulting and site remediation services across the United States and Canada for more than 25 years.
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experience Project Manager in their central New Jersey location. The ideal candidate will have a keen knowledge of the laws, regulations, and people that govern the environmental consulting and remediation industry in the state of New Jersey. This position is a mix between Soil & Groundwater Investigations, Brownfield Redevelopment, Remedial Compliance Oversight, and Asbestos Surveys (AHERA).
The benefits of this position are many:
- Fully paid health insurance and other desirable benefits.
- High chance for career growth.
- Leadership role within a well-respected environmental firm that cares tremendously about its employees.
- The chance to act as a mentor to lower-level environmental scientists.
- Competitive salary.
- The chance to work for a company which takes integrity very seriously. They do so by guiding a project to reflect the client’s best interests and consistently advocating for each project’s specific needs.
The right candidate will ideally have 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and experience with the NJDEP's Technical Requirements for Site Remediation (TRSR).
If you are looking for a leadership role with a high potential for career growth, this may be the right opportunity for you! Our client is a top company to work for, extremely committed to helping their staff succeed.