A premier environmental consulting company on the East Coast is seeking a Project Manager to join their New Jersey office.
Our client is a leader in their field, with a wide variety of exciting new projects and advanced technology to work with. The Project Manager will be responsible for field work, as well as a wide array of office duties, working with a healthy mix of Phase I and II site assessment, site remediation, and Brownfields. If you are an environmental professional with 10 +/- years of experience and looking to take that next step in your career, this could be the perfect position for you.
The benefits of working with our client include:
- Terrific company atmosphere with many trusted, long-term clients
- The opportunity to hone your leadership skills
- Competitive salary with an excellent benefit package, including medical and 401(k)
- The opportunity for professional growth and added responsibility
- The chance to work for a supportive company with a wide variety of resources and tools
If you are interested in furthering your career as a part of a dynamic work environment within a well-established company, please submit your resume. We look forward to speaking with you!