We’re on the case! RSG has been asked to find a Regional Manager for a very successful environmental consulting firm in the Northeast.
This opportunity is perfect for anyone looking to take on more responsibility in a leadership setting. Our client is made up of a strong team from a variety of professional backgrounds.
Some of the traits the ideal candidate should have are:
- Have a strong understanding of EPA Procedures
- Be able to travel fairly frequently
- Possess experience in supervising staff
Tasks associated with this position are:
- Execution of projects
- Manage and organize project teams
- Provide maintenance, guidance, and troubleshooting to meet client needs
- Keep projects on schedule
- Evaluate and minimize risks
- Among others
Our client is also dedicated to their staff and wants to see them become the best version of themselves. They offer a wide variety of benefits to the staff, including:
- Training and educational support
- A collaborative and encouraging environment
- A very competitive salary
- Opportunities for growth and leadership
- A strong benefits package
This is a great chance to grow as a leader and join a company that can help take you to the next level. If you are interested and are ready to take the next step, apply today.
Job ID #293