RSG has been tasked with hiring a Senior Scientist within a successful environmental consulting firm in the Southern New England Area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those working within the environmental consulting industry. As a Senior Scientist, the projects related to this role consists of ESA work, remediation work, and ISRA compliance work, as well as other types of projects.
This position has a wide variety of benefits associated with it, such as:
- Work for a company that greatly values its employees and fosters their success
- The ability to work on a wide variety of projects
- Various above-average company benefits, such as:
- Shared cost medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Shared cost short and long-term disability
- Shared cost life insurance
- 401k match
- A variety of fringe benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Nationwide discount access perks
- Gym membership discounts
If you are interested in furthering your career as a part of a well-established company, please submit your resume. We look forward to speaking with you!